If you own a business, of any kind, you should be blogging. This is true whether your business is a brick and mortar type business, a consulting business, or even MLM / Network Marketing.
Blogging is one of the most valuable tools that businesses have to engage with customers, expand their reach, and market their business. If you’re not blogging, it’s time to get started or get left behind.
Here are 10 Reasons why your business should be blogging:
1. Blogging is your direct communication channel for connecting with and sharing timely information with your customers and potential customers.
2. Most blog platforms are easy to use and don’t require any major skills. You don’t need to be a graphic designer or writer to be successful with your blog.
3. Business who blog acquire more customers and prospects then those who don’t.
4. Blogs allow you to share your expertise and position yourself as a leader and expert in your field.
5. Your blog is the heart of all your marketing efforts. It should be considered as your base. It’s where you will direct all traffic from social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, Pinterest, and others.
6. Your blog increases your SEO. Every time you write a blog post, it’s one more indexed page on your website. It’s also one more cue to Google and other search engines that your website is active and they should be checking in frequently to see what content you’ve published that they should surface.
7. Your blog creates a two-way conversation with the world – your customers, prospects, others in your industry… It encourages comments, interaction and feedback. Be sure to keep the conversation going by responding to every comment posted on your blog.
8. Blogging can be fun! If done with the right attitude, you’ll soon find it to be energizing, stimulating and something you look forward to. It also makes you stay aware of news, trends, and what’s happening in your industry so that you can be the industry expert!
9. Your blog helps you to be more personable. In today’s world, people want to do business with those they know, like and trust. Your Blog can help you tell your story, why you’re in business, and how you can help them.
10. Your blog works for you day after day, month after month, year after year. Every article you publish is now on the Internet for people to read at their convenience. That one hour of effort today can turn into hundreds of thousands of views and leads far in the future. There is no better cost-effective long-term marketing program available!
A popular Blog can draw all kinds of quality traffic to your website. This is especially true for websites that have an integrated Blog. If you put the time into developing a great Blog you’ll really see your web visits climb.
Keep in mind that if you’re going to blog, you’ll want to be on a consistent schedule. People will not come around or follow you if you’re hit and miss with your updates. Try to start out at a volume you can maintain. Better to commit to a weekly post and throw in an extra one if a hot topic arises than to start with a daily blog post and find you don’t have the time and just do them sporadically when you can.
So why not get started? There are many blog sites out there that you can use. Check out my training on how to setup a blog here. You’ll be surprised at how quickly you’ll be able to get up and running!
If you’re looking for an internet business that will let you work online from the comfort of your home or from anywhere in the world, have more time with your family, and make a great income while doing so, watch the video below and see what I recommend.
…fill out the form below and then follow the simple steps. It’s working for me, and thousands of others out there online.
And, if you already have a business you’re happy with, I will still cheer you on!
<—— Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject!
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
p.s. Ever had the dream of being a writer, or do you have something you want to say and people to hear? Then becoming a blogger may be perfect for you, and your business!
|Want more tips and trainings?
Get Lose Your Alarm Clock and Fire Your Boss…
Here’s How I did it and YOU Can To!
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business with a marketing system already in place that works; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.