Blog Post #8: The Expert Roundup
An expert roundup blog post is like an interview on steroids.
It involves asking a common question, or set of questions, to a group of experts, and then compiling all their answers into a single, coherent, compelling blog post.
The goal is to gather as much expert advice on a single topic as possible and bring it all together into one location.
- You could ask email marketing experts about their favorite hack for growing their email list.
- You could ask weight loss experts what exercises they recommend for losing weight quickly.
- You could ask tax experts what the number one overlooked tax deduction is.
Expert roundups tend to be easier to create than interviewing a single person.
Because you’re only asking one (or a few questions), it makes it much easier for the experts to get back to you.
They don’t have to answer a huge list of questions and are still able to feel like they’re contributing their expert advice.
Expert roundups have a much greater chance of going viral than standard interviews.
- First, because it’s in listicle format. Listicles in general tend to go viral more often than other types of posts.
- Second, because you’re combining so much value into a single post. You’re tapping into the expertise of numerous individuals, making the post incredibly rich in value for the reader.
Look for More Blog Post Types in upcoming posts.
Or, you can find the ones that have been published here.
If you’re looking for an internet business that will let you work online from the comfort of your home, have more time with your family, and make a great income while doing so, watch the video below and see what I recommend.
…fill out the form below, and follow the simple steps. It’s working for me, and thousands of others out there online.
And, if you already have a business you’re happy with, I will still cheer you on!
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
p.s. If you have something you want to accomplish, “Do or do not.” If you decide to choose “do”, then get started moving forward and leave “trying” behind in the dust where it belongs.
|Want more tips and trainings?
Get Lose Your Alarm Clock and Fire Your Boss… Here’s How I did it and YOU Can To!
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business with a marketing system already in place that works; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.
——> Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject! <——