The Do’s and Don’ts of Your Facebook Page
Facebook and your Facebook Page can be an important part of your online marketing strategy.
Your Facebook Page is the central place to grow your business, build your brand and develop relationships with your customers, prospects, and team members.
Here Are Some Tips that you Might Find Very Helpful in Regards To Your Facebook Page
Facebook Page Do’s:
• Keep posts short & sweet – Short posts get more engagement. And then, less than 100 characters is even better!
• Answer questions & respond to posts – This is where you build relationships with your followers. So you want to be sure to respond to them and let them get to know you.
• Ask questions & ask for feedback – Questions are generally the best type of posts on Facebook. Ask them often & listen to what your users are saying.
• Participate in the conversation – Your followers want to know you’re a real person. They’ll appreciate you more if you show an interest.
• Provide helpful links – Be sure to help educate your fans, not just promote your products.
• Follow thought leaders – Find people in your niche & follow them — and make sure to interact with them & their followers.
• Run promotions – Offer specials, coupons & limited-time offers. People always like to get a deal!
• Keep customers informed – If your shop’s going to be closed, let your customers know ahead of time. If you’re an online company keep people informed of outages that may be coming or have occurred.
• Post photos – People love to recognize someone that they saw online. And, it will help you develop relationships and that feeling that they know you.
• Say Thank You – Thank your followers & fans often. Make them the center of your focus..
Facebook Page Don’ts:.
• Excessively self-promote – 10% of your posts can be promotion posts, but use the bulk of your posts to provide value. Posts should be fun and informative!
• Use bad grammar – Work to be as grammatically correct as possible. Watch your spelling. It’s easy to click on a post without checking your post for errors, so pay attention before you post.
• Be shy – This is your opportunity to speak directly to your clients, prospects, and customers. Want people to “like” your page? Don’t beat around the bush!
• Overshare – Don’t post rants or gripe about your business, customers, or really anything. After all, some things just don’t need to be on Facebook!
• Talk politics or religion – It’s OK to have an opinion, but I’d be very careful about voicing it too loudly on Facebook. Half of your followers will agree with your ideas and half won’t. Is it worth alienating the other half?
• Respond hastily – Remember your messages are public. Well thought out & correct answers are vital.
• Bad mouth anyone – You may think the grocery store down the street sucks — and they might. But don’t air your opinions on social media about it. It just makes you look juvenile and negative. Work to keep your posts positive.
• Share secrets – You don’t have to tell everyone all of your business secrets — again some things just don’t need to be said. Besides, if you keep sharing every problem, people will start to lose faith and will stop following you.
These Days Nearly Everyone is on Facebook
If you want to run a successful business your business has to have a Facebook Page as well.
Many business owners see this as just another chore, but having a successful Facebook presence can increase revenue as well as build your business.
If done right, using Facebook for marketing can be easy, and profitable.
Are You Looking For Something New?
If you’re looking for an internet business that will let you work online from the comfort of your home, have more time with your family, and make a great income while doing so, watch the video below and see what I recommend.
…fill out the form below, and follow the simple steps. It’s working for me, and thousands of others out there online.
And, if you already have a business you’re happy with, I will still cheer you on!
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
p.s. If done right, using Facebook for marketing can be easy, and profitable.
|Want more tips and trainings?
Get Lose Your Alarm Clock and Fire Your Boss… Here’s How I did it and YOU Can To!
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business with a marketing system already in place that works; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.
——> Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject! <——