Are you confused by all the stuff you hear about marketing on Facebook? Wondering what works and what does not?
Facebook is definitely an up and coming resource to promote your business. But it’s also a great way to interact and build relationships with your prospects, clients and customers.
Here are 10 useful tips that will help you in promoting your business online on Facebook:
1. First off, your #1 goal is to make a friend and build relationships.
2. Post lifestyle pictures everywhere.
3. Personal Profiles are easier to manage than Business Profiles – and are much more personal. Especially since anyone can follow you now.
4. Don’t be afraid to be yourself on your profile and in your posts. People want to know who you are!
5. Make it a goal to make 5-10 connections every day.
6. Use your posts to create curiosity. Let people see the lifestyle you’re living and wonder how it is that you’re doing that.
7. Be a consultant. You are there to advise. Your goal is to become known as an expert that people can trust.
8. When you send personal messages, be sure to use their first name. Be extremely personal.
9. Don’t pitch your opportunity or product until you’ve conversed back and forth at least three times.
10. Never send a link unless it is requested, or you’ve been given the go ahead.
Facebook represents a huge opportunity to market your business and promote your products and services. Make sure you take advantage of the massive audience Facebook has to offer. But keep in mind that your Number 1 objective is to make friends and build relationships first.
<—— Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject!
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
p.s. Keep the tone of your social media posts casual, and use photos and videos whenever possible. Be interesting and authentic, and you’ll rock Facebook!
Want more tips and trainings?
Get Lose Your Alarm Clock and Fire Your Boss…
Here’s How I did it and YOU Can To!
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business with a marketing system already in place that works; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.