How to Work Your Business Part Time
Part time Home Business Owners make up the largest majority of our profession, and most people start out part time. The time you spend part time now, is what will get you out of your full-time job quickly.
Keep in mind though, it is very possible to build a full time business with part time effort.
Here are some ideas to make the most out of the hours you have to build your business:
1. Create a Success Plan – You’ve heard the saying, “Failing to planning is planning to fail” right? Without a well thought out plan, you can never expect to see any positive results from your business.
Identify what working part-time on your business means to you. Would you be working for 10, 15 or 20 hours per week on top of your regular day job? Set your goals and go for it.
2. Every Sunday evening, block out your calendar for those time slots you have available to work your business. Keep in mind that you don’t necessarily need large chunks of time – 15 minutes four times per day can be more effective than trying to find a full hour.
But make sure you are blocking out the amount of time that you committed to for the week. You may have to give up a few things like TV for four hours a night or lunch out with your friends, etc. But these small sacrifices will pay off handsomely for your future.
3. Make every moment count – It’s crucial to make the most of your time. Be sure you’re spending it on money making activities such as blogging, marketing content, asking someone new to take a look, or following up with someone who has seen it. That’s it!
Be very careful that email, company webinars, designing a flyer, or other small tasks don’t take away from the time you have to work your business. Consider listening to conference call recordings and trainings in your car on your commute to your job if you still have one, or late at night when it’s too late to make phone calls.
4. You must have a simple, duplicable and organized system for working through your contact list. Let the tools of your business do the work for you.
5. Be consistent and persistent – Honor your business time and demand that others honor it too. Get support from family and friends. Be sure they understand that you may be spending less time with the ones you love the most so you need to let them know what you’re doing.
Get your calls out of the way early on, so you can relax and enjoy the rest of your day with them, doing whatever.
6. Learn the basics of your business – know the tools you have to use and refer others to. Let the tools do the job of explaining it. It’s not important for you to know all the details of your compensation plan. Just learn enough to explain how to earn a couple hundred to a thousand dollars extra a month.
A full time effort has nothing to do with the hours available in the day. It’s more about what you do with that time that counts! Go for your dreams. You deserve it.
Are you looking for an online business that really works? One that will give you the opportunity to wake up each day and enjoy your life? With full team training and support to help you achieve your dreams? See what is working for me by watching the video below…
…fill out the form below, and follow the simple steps. It’s working for me, and thousands of others out there online.
And, if you already have a business you’re happy with, I will still cheer you on!
——> Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject! <——
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
p.s. If you have something you want to accomplish, “Do or do not.” If you decide to choose “do”, then get started moving forward and leave “trying” behind in the dust where it belongs.
|Want more tips and trainings?
Get Lose Your Alarm Clock and Fire Your Boss…
Here’s How I did it and YOU Can To!
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business with a marketing system already in place that works; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.