Or maybe you’re young and eager, but can’t see a 9-to-5 office job getting you where you want to go, and feel there must be a better way to make your living? The good news: There IS a better way, but it’s different than what you were taught.
Network Marketing is quickly becoming a solution for many people. Below are some reasons why Network Marketing works:
- Even in a strong economy, many people need supplemental income. These days especially, most people live paycheck to paycheck. Many people can’t afford the nice things they want, or to send their kids to college. Since there’s seldom an opportunity to make more money in their full-time job, many start a part-time network marketing business. The risk is low and the potential is great for a high financial return. Network Marketing fills this need nicely, so there will always be a need for Network Marketing.
- Many people are looking for freedom from work and jobs they don’t enjoy, and for money – both of which are available in Network Marketing. The combination can be too much to pass up. Where else can you find a concept that gives you more of what you want just for helping companies distribute their products and services – while at the same time helping others to also get more of what they want?
- Network Marketing allows you to work from home. Many people are getting so tired of their daily commute which can take them away from home for many additional hours each day. With Network Marketing, you don’t have to commute – you don’t even have to get out of your pjs if you don’t want to! Mother’s are finding it harder and harder to be away from their children for so many hours per week. The desire for more time may encourage more dissatisfied workers to start their own Network Marketing business.
- The products and services are generally top-notch, and they attract people to the profession. Network Marketing companies are often responsible for introducing new and ground-breaking products and services. There are thousands and thousands of Network Marketing companies that produce products and services from beauty products, nutrition products, lifestyle products, communications, and more… even Greeting Cards! Many people have a positive experience with a network-marketed product, and then they’re hooked. They want to tell everyone about their experience, and in the process they build a business.
- The desire for recognition is one of the greatest motivators for people who join the Network Marketing profession. When work is a grind and people get no public recognition, they will look for something that’s more exciting. Network Marketing is often the answer because this profession makes a huge fuss over it’s people – all the time! Any why not? People build businesses, and smart Network Marketing executives know it. That’s why Network Marketing companies organize annual conventions: so they can praise their distributors and bring them on stage to publicly acknowledge their accomplishments. And people love it, perhaps because most people are starved for this kind of attention.
- Retirement is no longer an issue. Successful Network Marketers rarely retire, but it’s not because they need the money. It’s because they’re having so much fun, and they would miss the personal and social rewards that Network Marketing provides. When you get to this level, the money isn’t even important anymore. You’ll be touching lives, and those lives are touching more lives that touch even more lives. You don’t give up something like that!
<—— Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject!
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
p.s. According to Robert Kiyosaki, the economy of the world has moved ahead, and multilevel marketing is a major business for the 21st century.
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business with a marketing system already in place that works; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.