Six Steps to Online Success
People often ask me how to have success in an online business. After all, Internet marketing can bewilder those who are new to the subject.
With so many different tactics and strategies (banners, search engines, e-mail auto-responders, social media, media buying, etc.) the most common question online marketing novices have is “where do I even start?”
The great thing is you don’t need to know all those answers to be successful online. Rather than trying to know everything, It’s actually more important to take a focused approach and build a sound marketing system from the ground up.
By taking some very simple, focused steps, you too will be successful:
1. Blog Daily – Have some type of website or blog that you update daily with new content. It really only takes about 10-20 minutes per day once you get the hang of it. Many people hesitate to blog because they don’t know what to write about, but don’t let this stop you. As part of our team, we provide a daily suggested blog subject, and even a prewritten blog post that you can edit to match your business.
2. Market Your Content or Blog Posts – Let the world know about them through social media and syndication. There are many ways to do this, and I will be releasing a post very soon with more details.
3. Build Your List – Build an email list of subscribers who want to hear from you. This will allow you to build a following, and a way to bring people back to your blog.
4. Build a Relationship – Nurture and respect the relationship you build with the people on your list. People will stay on your list and follow you for years when you do this.
5. Connect and Engage – Connect on social media with your list and engage them. Occasionally you can market your products and services to your list, but also provide valuable content and training for them. They are on your list because they are interested in what you are offering.
6. Learn and Grow – Spend some time every day for personal development and training for your business skills. This will help you stay fresh and motivated, and will ensure that you continue to grow. It has been said that your income follows your personal growth, so this step is vital.
That’s pretty much it! These simple steps will ensure your success online as long as you remain consistent and work your business every day.
If you are open to “Looking” at something that you can start from home, have no inventory and primarily create an income just using your computer… you owe it to yourself to watch a video that might be of interest to you.
…fill out the form below, and follow the simple steps. It’s working for me, and thousands of others out there online.
And, if you already have a business you’re happy with, I will still cheer you on!
——> Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject! <——
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
p.s. The Key is to just get started and you’ll learn as you go. It will get easier every day.
|Want more tips and trainings?
Get Lose Your Alarm Clock and Fire Your Boss…
Here’s How I did it and YOU Can To!
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business with a marketing system already in place that works; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.