Support Each Person Regardless of Their Goals
In The Four Year Career, Richard Brooke talks about the four growth phases that most Network Marketers go through:
1. They become a loyal customer and a product of the product.
2. They naturally share their story with family and friends.
3. They share the business model with those who are interested.
Many times, Distributors start out as customers.
For the most successful business, you need customers at all three of these levels, and you need to support them right where they are.
First, take the time to identify which level they want to be involved at. Build a great relationship with them and always respect their choice of where they want to be.
Here are some suggestions of how to support each team member at whichever level they are at:
1. The Loyal Customer. Check in with them from time to time to ensure they are happy with the product and that their orders are coming as desired. Show them how to use the products, and send them tips from time to time to help them get more out of the product. Make them happy so they will naturally share with their friends and family. But just love them where they are at and don’t expect more from them.
2. The Natural. Happy customers who share their experiences with family and friends may become open to the possibility of getting their products paid for. Over time they may convert themselves to business builders.
3. The Business Builder. These are the people you want to work with the most. Help them get their business started, and find the success they want. These will be the ones who will help you build a big business. Focus on training, answering questions, and motiving those who need it. Rather than doing it for them though, match their effort with yours. Watch for the ones who are building. As long as you are working with them, you’ll see who the big builders are in your business.
As you’re prospecting, the key is to really listen. What is it they need? If it’s a product they need, then lead with the product. If they’re looking for more money, then lead with the opportunity.
There’s no right or wrong way to do it. Listen to people’s needs and do your best to support them at whatever level they are. You never know when things will change and your customers will be ready to step up and do more!
Are you looking to start your own home business, or make some extra income? Would you like a step-by-step proven system that works?
Click to watch the video below and see what I highly recommend.
…fill out the form below, and follow the simple steps. It’s working for me, and thousands of others out there online.
And, if you already have a business you’re happy with, I will still cheer you on!
——> Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject! <——
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
p.s. Network marketing is about much more than business – it is built on the strength of your relationships with each of your team members. Show them you care by paying attention to things like birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays. Help them feel like they are an important part of your group, whatever their level of involvement.
|Want more tips and trainings?
Get Lose Your Alarm Clock and Fire Your Boss… Here’s How I did it and YOU Can To!
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business with a marketing system already in place that works; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.