When your Thoughts and Behaviors Don’t Match
Are your thoughts and behaviors in alignment?
Do you feel funny when approaching a prospect?
When you’re talking with someone about your business, are you more worried about what you’re going to say next rather than listening for their response?
Do you find yourself procrastinating about taking the actions that you know would build your business?
These issues and more are very common for those who are building a network marketing or MLM businesses.
The problem comes in with our limiting beliefs.
Limiting Beliefs Can Cause Your Thoughts and Behaviors to Not be Aligned
Many of us have been programmed as a child to believe things like:
- I’m being pushy if I’m talking about my business.
- I don’t want to annoy anyone.
- People won’t join me unless I trick them into it.
- Network Marketing is a scam.
- If I talk about my business, people won’t like me.
Sometimes, it takes just doing it.
As we get more experience and achieve more success, we will begin to realize those thoughts are not really correct.
There is something to be said for just pushing past our comfort zone.
But that in itself doesn’t always work.
We can find ourselves pushing too far, painting a smile on our face, and not living the joy and prosperity that comes from just being ourselves.
Here Are Some Ideas to Help Let Go of Our Limiting Beliefs to Bring Our Thoughts and Behaviors into Alignment:
- Learn how to spot negative beliefs based on our emotions. Pay attention to what you’re thinking, and when you start going down a negative path, stop yourself immediately.
- Start keeping a journal of what emotions you’re feeling, and what caused them to come up.
- Spend some quiet time reflecting on where those beliefs came from.
- Write a new script with new beliefs that can replace those old worn-out ones.
- Record yourself reading your new scripts into your smartphone or another recording device.
- Listen to your recording at least three times per day, while in the most relaxed state you can achieve.
- Commit to focusing on helping others while you are talking with them. Speak from the heart, and openly admit to your fear and discomfort.
- Practice being honest with yourself and others.
You can rise above your limiting beliefs once you recognize them.
Know that you are a worthy and admirable person and you have a lot to offer others.
Live a life of integrity, and you’ll always know that you are doing the right thing.
Are You Looking For Something New?
If you’re looking for an internet business that will let you work online from the comfort of your home, have more time with your family, and make a great income while doing so, watch the video below and see what I recommend.
…You might be surprised by what you see. It’s working for me, and thousands of others out there online.
And, if you already have a business you’re happy with, I will still cheer you on!
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
p.s. Know that you are a worthy and admirable person and you have a lot to offer others.
Did you find this post useful, inspiring?
Save THIS PIN to your Business Training or Online Marketing board on Pinterest 🙂
|Want more tips and trainings?
Get Lose Your Alarm Clock and Fire Your Boss… Here’s How I did it and YOU Can Too!
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business with a marketing system already in place that works; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.
——> Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject! <——