MLM stands for Multi-Level Marketing, also known as Network Marketing. Basically it’s just a system of marketing and delivering products or services directly to the end-user. The products and services are moved through a “network” of independent contractors.
It’s an incredible system that cuts out the middle man and it really works! Network Marketing has created many wealthy people in the US alone, and has become the fastest growing home business trend around the world!
Some of the Advantages of MLM:
- Start-up costs are generally pretty low – nowhere near the cost of starting up a brick and mortar business – so if you find it doesn’t work for you, the risk is minimal.
- It is quite possible to earn a full-time income with part-time hours. If you are willing to invest as little as 10-20 hours per week, you can earn several hundred to several thousand dollars per month.
- You’ll have what’s called Residual income – money that keeps coming in even months or years after you’ve done the work. This alone can make a huge impact on your retirement.
- With all the concern about the struggling economy, having your own business puts you in charge, and doesn’t leave you vulnerable to the whims or bottom line numbers of your employer. Job security just isn’t what it used to be.
- You can learn while you earn – the quicker your learning process, the faster you’ll make the money.
- It gives you the time freedom you can’t get from a 9-5 job, or an employer who wants you to work 50-60 hours per week to earn your salary.
- Anyone can be successful in this business whether they are educated or not, come from a good background or not… the opportunity is the same for everyone. If you’re willing to apply a laser-like focus and stay the course and never give up, you can achieve whatever it is that you want.
Most of us do a little network marketing every day. The difference is that we don’t really know that’s what we’re doing and we’re not actually getting paid for it. Let’s say you saw a great movie and recommended it to all your friends, you are doing network marketing for the theatre and the Film Company that produced the movie.
The difference between this type of network marketing and the kind you’re doing when you send someone to the bakery you just visited is that in this case, you’re getting paid. Some network marketers, as a matter of fact, are getting paid extremely well.
More and more companies are jumping on the MLM bandwagon. Many companies are beginning to realize that the dollars they spend on advertising their products and attempting to identify their markets are better spent on the consumers themselves. After all, who do you prefer to purchase your consumables from, your best friend or the big chain down the street that doesn’t pay any attention to you when you walk in the door?
Who better to buy from than our friends, the people we trust and see on a regular basis? In our high tech world, consumers are tired of the lack of personal service they receive while shopping and crave the opportunity to form one-on-one relationships with the suppliers of the products they purchase.
As technology continues to advance and consumers continue to be lacking the personal touch they desire, the MLM/Network Marketing industry will continue to flourish! Don’t miss out on this incredible career choice. Take the time to find out more today. You owe it to yourself to check out all of the options available to you and start taking advantage of them.
Please check-in with your thoughts below.
<—— Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject!
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
p.s. On your own, you can only do so much, earn so much. But as a team working towards the same common goal you can go as far as you want. Take a look at the penny story below to see how fast things can add up.
Start on the 1st day of the month with 1 penny in your bank account. Now, you are going to double it every day for the rest of the month. Any guess about how much you will have in your account on day 30, or, day 31?
Take a look –
- Day 1 – 1 cent
- Day 2 – 2 cents
- Day 3 – 4 cents
- Day 7 – 64 cents (hmmmm)
- Day 14 – $81.92 (getting a little more interesting)
- Day 21 – $10,485.76 (getting A LOT more interesting!)
- Day 30 – $5,368,708 (I’m definitely interested!) and you can do the math on Day 31!!
See the power of geometric growth and duplication?
Want more tips and trainings?
Get Lose Your Alarm Clock and Fire Your Boss…
Here’s How I did it and YOU Can To!
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business with a marketing system already in place that works; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.
1 thought on “What is MLM?”
I enjoy reading this information I would like to understand more cause I’m trying more so. I sell Avon so having a website trying to reach the masses. I had just been recently unemployed from being a truck driver. I have always had the interest if more online work just not knowing but doing allot of reading in post like yourself .
Comments are closed.