What is Your Responsibility As a Sponsor in Your Home Business?
If you are in Network Marketing, MLM, Direct Sales, or Affiliate Marketing, this blog post is for you.
Whatever type of home business you are in, chances are you will be a sponsor and will bringing others into your team.
So, what is expected of you as a sponsor? What should you do to help your team be successful?
My friend Joel Peterson goes over most of the issues in the above video. But let’s look at some of the highlights…
First, let’s look at some of the things a sponsor should NOT be doing:
• As a sponsor, you are NOT technical support for your product or service. Your company should have a whole Customer Service Department to handle this.
• You are NOT a product trainer. Your company should handle this as well.
• You should NOT be creating your own systems or taking your team in your own direction. Your company most likely already has systems setup for you and your team to use. Teach your team to use these instead of creating your own.
• You should NOT be answering every question for your team… even though you might know the answer.
These types of things do not make you money, and when you do these things, you’re teaching your team to do the wrong things so they won’t make money either.
Here are a few things you SHOULD be doing as a sponsor:
• You SHOULD get your new team member started with some type of basic training or video tutorials on how to get started right.
• You SHOULD be pointing them to the company tech support or frequently asked questions so they know who to ask for support and where to find it.
• You SHOULD be showing them where to find the training on how to setup their website or other techie stuff.
• You SHOULD be pointing new people to the resources that will help them learn and get their questions answered.
At the end of the day you should be focusing on the activities that make you money, not the things that can suck up your time. The last thing you want to do is turn into an “Adult Day-Care” where you are trying to do everything for everyone.
Over time you will realize that your “Go-Getters” will rise up and take off without you. These will be your leaders.
Everyone needs help when they get started. It is your job to help them get started right and find the balance of helping them but not doing things for them.
If you are looking for a home business that is simple today, has great training and makes it easy to be a sponsor then check out the videos below and check out what I’m doing to make things easier.
…fill out the form below, and follow the simple steps. It’s working for me, and thousands of others out there online.
And, if you already have a business you’re happy with, I will still cheer you on!
——> Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject! <——
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
p.s. Promising someone a ‘better life’ and teaching them what to do and how to do it is not only the competitive edge you need, it’s the right thing to do.
|Want more tips and trainings?
Get Lose Your Alarm Clock and Fire Your Boss… Here’s How I did it and YOU Can To!
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business with a marketing system already in place that works; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.